joi, 3 februarie 2011

TAD 2011 - Day 3: Storks

Don't know about other countries but in Romania storks (well, I have to admit I looked up this word in the dictionary) are a symbol of spring and...babies. There is even a joke about a stork family. At night when they all got home everybody started to brag about what they did during the day. Mother strork said she delivered a wonderful baby to a family and felt so proud when she saw how happy was the family. Father stork said he delivered twins and the the family was even more happy. And the little strok: Well, I had fun today. I didn't delivered any babies but I scared the shit out of some college girls....

All in all, today I managed to finish 20 stork trinkets for March 1. Hope you like them. See you tomorrow!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu