joi, 12 august 2010

New fair trip



In just few hours I'll be again on the road...Just dying to get out of the capital on these hot, hot days, this time it will be Curtea de Arges, so just before I go, let me show you some of the things I've made these days and I'll have with me there.

Here goes another butterfly, this time in black and gold.



One freeform bracelet, this time made wih porcelain beads and seed beads in one of my favorite color combination blue and copper.





One little wire crochet flower which I like very muh but I could not decide what to do with it.


And, last but not least my favorite bracelet, made with semipretious stones (jad and dalmatian jasper I guess - prize from one contest on CDB)





As usually, by now, you can find the prices very soon on my crafty.ro page.

Un comentariu:

  1. Ca de obicei tot ce faci tu e superb, pe forumul lucru de mana mi se scurgeau ochii dupa pozele tale.....:))) eu acum invat, poate vrei sa ma ajuti postandu-mi blogul la tine.... eu l-am pus deja pe al tau ca sa vada si cei din Sibiu ce inseamna talent.mersi

    http://roxyunique.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere